Vermeer rebel 5410 bale count

samedi 27 février 2016

Hey, long time onlooker here with a question. This winter I bought a rebel 5410 from a dealership in tn, was told it had 1000 bales on it, but I did not have them hook up the monitor to verify it, the belts/pickup and overall condition looked like it has not had much hay thru it.  Got around tonight to wiring it up to my tractor and the monitor is saying 3104 bales! How would you start the conversation with the dealer? I know it was not my best move to take their word for it but I thought at a Vermeer dealer I would get a straight answer. I just know that's the first question that is asked and the difference of 2k bales on an economy baler would have changed my offer a good little bit.

 

 



Vermeer rebel 5410 bale count

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire