Kubota 1120XD goes SLOW. Help.

samedi 20 février 2016

Hi, I'm new here and have been reading alot of the posts on here. I have 2014 Kubota 1120XD and it has around 35 hours. It was bought used with only a few hours on the clock, but it won't go over 21 MPH even on a 5 degree down cline. I've read the posts on cleaning the spark stopper, but mine only has one screw on the bottom of the muffler. I hit with a rubber mallet, but nothing came out of the muffler. I've checked the Hyd fluid and it was good and have also checked air filters and they were also clean.

Also, I have a nice Superwinch 4500lb winch that I might install. Can I just mount on the bumper itself or do you have to buy a mount for a winch?


One other thing, I plan on buying some stick stoppers from peanut, but do I need them just for the front or for all 4?


Kubota 1120XD goes SLOW. Help.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire