Wheelline/irrigation basics

jeudi 25 février 2016

I ask a lot of basics questions on here! Found a good enough deal on a rake, that I am thinking on trying to pick up a wheel line a year earlier than planned. My biggest question is what do I need in the way of a pump? Most of what I have read says 50-75psi, but can't find a good generic number GPM for a 1/4 mile line. Eventually I may have up to 5 lines on the home place, but for now I just need enough pump for one. Prefer PTO drive, and I am looking at drawing out of a surface pond. And what do I need in the way of mainline? Size? Coupler style? Valves? Would a long enough piece of 4" collapsible discharge hose work, at least for the first year as I see how it works? Any styles of wheel line or mainline to avoid?

Wheelline/irrigation basics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire