Center pivot discbines- Deere 835 MOCO

vendredi 26 février 2016

Going into my 4th season, I am considering making changes.

 

I really want an SP or a front mount mower, but I dont see it happening for many reasons I wont bore us with. Maybe in 3-5 years. 

 

SO, I'm thinking about "improving" my discbine situation from a NH 7230 side pull PT discbine to a center pivot.

Have my eyes on a Deere 835 MOCO. Also want to go to a flails machine this time. I dont make "show quality" hay, I like the aggressive conditioning better and they're cheaper up front. Also, no rolls to wear out. 

I would also pick up an extra foot of width and, perhaps best of all,  be able to cut on BOTH sides of tractor. :)

The 835 is a perfect size for me on my roads & gates. I won't be buying a new one. Plan is to sell NH 7230 and slide "sideways" into an 835 of similar, or possibly higher value.

 

Will I like the flails if I want faster dry down for average quality hay? Any good/bad feedback on 835 MOCO?

Thanks for reading. 



Center pivot discbines- Deere 835 MOCO

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire