John Deere 328 Sq Baler Trouble

jeudi 25 février 2016

Okay, so I recently bought a John Deere 328 Square Baler.  Had it run through a dealership shop and was told everything was "good to go"...  Brought it home today and set up to do some re baling of rounds into squares.  Had my help all lined up and ready to go and it was an absolute nightmare...  This thing is missing more bales then its baling....  Gobs of string rapping up around the knotters, it would bale two bales and that would be all she wrote, why would it be doing that?  Dealer put 9000 thistle twine in it, from what I see that should be right???  After fooling with this thing for 2 plus hours I then started noticing a burning smell coming from the main drive line where it hooks in passing the slip clutch disk....  Any thoughts???  I am at an udder loss now, really hope I didn't buy a turd but I am wondering....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!



John Deere 328 Sq Baler Trouble

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire