Vermeer 504 M Classic

lundi 29 février 2016

Okay, so the long and short of the story is that i'm in the process of upgrading some hay equipment.  Just bought a small square baler and have now turned my focus to a round baler upgrade.  Had originally thought about going new but after pricing some new hollands and vermeers I feel a little sick on my stomach...  I am baling around 350 round bales a year, give or take, currently using a new holland 634 hooked to a Case JX1080U.  My question is I found a vermeer 504M classic for sale at a dealer, his price is 18500.00, claims to only have about 2500 rolls through it.  Have not gone to look at it due to it being over an hour away and before I commit to the drive I am wanting some opinions...  Is that a decent price?  Will my 80 HP case pull it okay?  Is that a decent machine?  What is the good the bad and the ugly?  What do I need to look for or think about before I pull the trigger???

Thanks again for the help.



Vermeer 504 M Classic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire