Welger AP630 & AP71 parts compatibility

vendredi 19 février 2016

I have two Welger AP71 conventional balers. 

 

I've been offered a Welger AP630 cheap. We haven't agreed a price yet, but the baler is badly rusted and is probably not suitable for repair, good for parts only.

 

My question is, how many parts on AP630 are likely to fit my AP71 ?

 

Parts that I'm particularly interested in are :

 

knotters

needles

PTO shaft

pick up tines

possibly the stuffer forks

wheels

 

Only a short list, I suspect that nearly nothing else will fit as they are quite different balers.

The AP71 is mostly chain drive where as the AP630 has no chains at all, everything is shaft drive.

 

The AP630 is about 140 miles away so it's going to be a big effort to get the whole thing back home.

 

Thank you



Welger AP630 & AP71 parts compatibility

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire