DEF - How's it Working Out????

dimanche 6 mars 2016

I've got a tier 2 utility tractor, no pollution control, mechanical pump, etc. Open the hood, you can see the engine. Hope I never have to go into the engine - just because I can see it.

My brother has a final tier 4 utility tractor. It has a particulate filter with a regen cycle. Huge DPF housing on top of the engine. Works as advertised, he's happy. That DPF assy is going to have to come out if one ever does any major work on the engine.

Window shopping today. Looked at a JD tractor 6000 series tractor, can't remember the model, but it had the tank for urea and the blue cap. Open the hood and it was, IMHO, much more uncluttered than my brother's tractor with no DPF.

These DEF tractors have been out now for a few seasons - question is - how are they working out?

Just curious.

Bill

DEF - How's it Working Out????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire