Hypro Jet Agitator Nozzles

samedi 5 mars 2016

I'm installing a new Hypro Dual HY 3371 Jet Agitator in my Van pull type 500 gal sprayer.  I grow Alicia Bermuda horse hay and use it for weed control.  The old 3371 was set up without any nozzles or spacers.  However, the agitator wings can be reversed and used with one of three nozzle insert sizes: 1/8, 3/16, or 5/32.  I'm not sure what is the recommended nozzle set up for spraying Roundup, 2-4D, Pastora etc.  I would think one would want a good amount of agitation to be sure everything is properly mixed and stays in the optimum solution.  There was not any instructions with the kit and I have been able to find anything on the internet to address the issue.

Do anyone have any experience with these 3371 Jet Agitator's and have any recommendations on what nozzle or no nozzle setting is best for spraying hay fields.  I want to get it right the first time as it is a pain installing these agitators.  Appreciate any and all inputs.  Thanks.



Hypro Jet Agitator Nozzles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire