Bale count....How much is too much?

samedi 5 mars 2016

After years of fighting a 605g Vermeer, I used my neighbors 458 JD last year and fell in love.

 

I found a 458 net machine with 15,000 rolls showing on the monitor.

 

Baler really doesn't show that much wear as far as the chains, sprockets and pickup is concerned (I swear I think my neighbors 1500 roll machine shows more wear!) There has never been twine in the machine.

 

Either A. Someone took pretty good care of it to have that many rolls

          B. The monitors got mixed up along the way

 

 

We've sold units with 10k rolls on them all the time. Even remember selling some with close to 20k rolls.

 

I'm a weekend warrior that might put up 350 rolls a year. I sell 1/4 of what I roll to my neighbors and feed out the rest.

 

 

What do you think would be too many rolls on a machine?

 

 



Bale count....How much is too much?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire