Best 1/2" Ratchet on market today?

dimanche 12 février 2017

Ok, I have had my Craftsmen sockets since the early 70s and they have served me well.  I think I broke one years ago and replaced immediately by sears, no questions.  However, my primary ratchet went lame on me probably 10 years ago or so and I have been to sears 3 times for a replacement but it keeps doing the same thing, the ratcheting mechanism is weak and its a pain.  So, I am no longer going to play the replacement game with sears and just spring for a new 1/2" drive ratchet.  Question for you tool experts, who makes the best one today?  I am willing to pay for the quality, I want my tools to work when I need them to and that means skip Walmart.  I would prefer to buy on line rather than track down Matco or some other outfit but I probably have a way to do that as well.  They don't come to my barn to sell stuff.   :D SO?



Best 1/2" Ratchet on market today?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire