PZ Haybob 360

dimanche 12 février 2017

I've just bought myself a PZ Haybob 360, Grasspa 360

 

This is the wider version of the traditional haybob.

 

It can rake off to the side rather than out through the middle like the smaller haybob.

 

It turns and rakes well, and was especially useful on a job I did yesterday which was 6 small paddocks. The rake would fit through each gate without needing to fold it up. Much faster than my Kuhn 4m tedder that needs manual folding and unfolding each time.

 

Anyway, to my question.

 

The haybob just corner well.

The wheels don't pivot, not does the headstock.

 

Should the wheels pivot ? Perhaps they're seized.

 

Any gems of wisdom from other haybob owners.

 

Thank you

Shane

Waikato, New Zealand



PZ Haybob 360

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire