Wants and gets

lundi 13 février 2017

Rotary take right now. Beautiful airy windrow no complaints there. Dealer never has parts in stock. Takes absolutely forever to cover a field. Seems replacement parts have a very short lifespan. I looked at replacement rotaries and was priced out. I recall running a Jd700? shortly for a friend. It seemed to do a nice job. Windrow was awful tight though. Maybe I didn't have it adjusted properly? It was a lot faster than even the double basket Kuhn I ran. I was looking at twinstar Allen and Vermeer. I can't buy a new one this year but one a couple years old is in reach. The basket rakes seem to be a lot more durable but for my budget and acreage I may have to consider wheel rakes. Are there any made that can adjust the wheels to provide more of a lifting action rather than just rolling?
Had an old Oliver when I first began 12 basket and the tines had a little kick to them as they came around. Gearbox crapped out and it went for scrap. That rake made as nice a row as my rotary.
In summary, want a twinstar most likely will get a wheel rake or well used double basket. Thanks for hanging in there.

Wants and gets

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire