New Holland 560 duckbill/Bale Command question

mardi 7 mai 2019

I’ve been running one of my 560s myself this spring, so I’m getting some personal experience with the quirks of these machines.  One thing that bugs me, when the BR balers had a net wrap hiccup that was detectable by the Bale Command,  the Bale Command would automatically retract the duckbill.  The big thing of course is when the roll of net wrap runs out.  On the BRs the duckbill would automatically return to the home position.  The 560s apparently don’t.  It is a real nuisance to have to remember to manually retract the duckbill, plus one more thing for a rookie operator to fumble through.  Is there a reason why the 560s are this way? Does the latest software version correct this?  My balers don’t have the latest software version so far as I know.



New Holland 560 duckbill/Bale Command question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire