Another Rookie Baling Question

mardi 1 septembre 2015

Hi Guys,

 

This might be a stupid question, but here goes... I have a New Holland BR7090 baler.  There are times when I finish baling a field and there is a partial bale in the bale chamber.  Is it OK to leave that partial bale in the chamber for 3 or 4 days?  Or is that going to stretch the belts? When I know it's going to be that long between baling sessions, I've been wrapping and kicking it out.  I don't see many partial bales around when I look at other folks' fields, so I'm guessing guys just leave 'em in there (or they have a large enough crew to bale day after day after day - this is a one man show, so it doesn't work that way for me). What do you guys do?



Another Rookie Baling Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire