Atv Transmission Opyions

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Nearly all of the small place I'm farming is on a hill side. The lower ground is wet enough that walking across it between October and June leaves tracks in the field. The hill ranges from moderately steep to only an idiot would farm that. I'm looking for a small vehicle, most likely a ATV to do my spraying with. I'm looking for flotation and speed control. Nearly all of the ATV and side by sides now have a variable belt drive. Honda offers gear type transmissions and I believe Kubota  offers a side by side with a variable hydro transmission. My question is how well does a variable belt drive, and other transmission types, keep a steady speed going up and down hills,  I do know many have engine braking but I have no experience with one. Salesmen talk of spraying with belt drive but they are spot spraying and have no idea about trying to boom spray. At the speeds I will spray at a couple miles an hour is a huge variation in product applied. As I also have other chores to do with it, like dragging logs, I'm thinking about a higher horse power machine. Liquid cooling seems  like a good thing at low speed and a higher work load than recreational riding. I have also wondered how well a 6 wheeler would corner/ turn around, especially with a load. Probably way to much for one post. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. 



Atv Transmission Opyions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire