Aftermarket new sq baler needles

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

I broke a new Holland 570 sq baler needle tip.  First broke needle for me in all my years baling hay.  It was of course my fault.  I was working on clearing a knot off the right bill hook so I had the rivet and cotter pin removed to raise the frame to clear the knot.  I got right back on the tractor without realizing I forgot to replace the rivet pin  and cotter pin and the next cycle the twine jerked the knotter frame up out of position and when the needle entered what should have been the billhook area I suppose it struck the bottom of the knotter frame.  I only go into detail so everyone can see forgetting this little item can cost big time.  Anyway back to the topic title, Has anyone had any experience with the brand new aftermarket needles?  They claim to meet or beat OEM specs.

 

tideman7



Aftermarket new sq baler needles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire