1100 Dual headlight housing blank hole, Wire and Load?

lundi 19 octobre 2015

So I have a 2010 RTV 1100 and I want to introduce headlight bulbs to the empty and outside holes of the OEM headlight housings. As you know, the RTV comes with 2 headlight housings, a driver's side and a passenger side. Each housing has a place for 2 bulbs, one next to the other, however, the headlight housing comes from the factory with a only 1 bulb installed in each housing, the inside most part and it contains Philips light bulb # 894's. The outside bulb hole of each housing is closed off from entrance of a bulb but I am wondering 1) if that flat piece of plastic is possibly a knockout blank and 2) do I add an OEM wire connector to the existing white plug 3) and do I use 894 bulbs or will that overload the circuit? I have not found a kit available which would have made this easy so now I actually have to think, bummer.


1100 Dual headlight housing blank hole, Wire and Load?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire