We did it! New 2015 RTV-X1100c!!!

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

First, thanks to everyone here who unwittingly helped me make the decision. I have scoured the forum for tidbits and even the dealer said... "you did your homework". I think I asked all the right questions, ordered the right accessories and got a good deal. Bottom line, the dealer knocked off $3000 for me.
Needless to say, the boss approved, and she loved the rig the second she got in the seat.



I will pick it up in about a week. We live in a very remote location and I'm 150 miles from the dealer. I need to take my trailer into town (120 mile round trip) to get new tires and some of the accessories I ordered won't be in for a few days anyway. I ordered a spare wheel and tire, two outside mirrors, sun visors, mud and stick guards.

I'll post a few pictures for future reference. I couldn't find a good 'under hood' pic or one of a cab interior where I knew it was a 2015 version.


We did it! New 2015 RTV-X1100c!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire