Beware of New Holland and West Hills tractor in TN

mercredi 21 octobre 2015

I wanted to share my experience with Westhills tractor in Jonesbourgh TN. In the spring of 2015 I traded a 2011 New Holland h7220 discbine in at Westhills tractor for a brand new 2015 H7230. My reason for trading was because my h7220 discbine had a standard hitch and I was hitting the side of the hitch with my tractor tire when I made sharp turns. I decided to buy the h7230 because it had a swivel hitch and it would allow me to make tight turns, and not bind and hit my tractor tire. So after trading and having a total of $24900 in the new mower I immediately notice that the mower was not crimping my alfalfa evenly and I also noticed that it was not cutting my crop as well as my old mower was. This was on my second cutting as I had used my old discbine on my first cutting. I contacted west hills and the nightmare began we will get out there and look at it just let me know when you cut again. 3rd cutting came I called no one showed up. Called again on my fourth cutting no one showed up. Finally after my fourth cutting they did. They realized the roller had a flaw in it and had to replace the roller. I had to cut my 5th cutting with my neighbors disc mower because they had my mower for 2 months. I also knew it was hopeless that it would cut it cleanly. My neighbors disc mower cut it beautifully, but it didn't have the crimping action which I need to help dry my crop down. After two months of calling and calling I finally got it back. I Went to cut my final and beautiful 6th cutting and it cut it horribly. The mechanic they sent out said it looked like I had tired to cut my hay with the mower off and just dragging it across the field. It is a $24,900 field drag. So he gets to working on it. We lowered my drawbar on the tractor from 18" to 15" and it helped but still cutting bad no where near what it was advertised to do. I lowered the tire pressure from 36lbs to 10lbs as a final attempt to get the cutter at closer to the ground. It helped alittle more, but still not cutting acceptable. The mechanic says there's nothing else that can be done and I agree he his right. The owner of the company Tim Foster tells that even though it is under warranty tells me it is now a used mower and we will not take the mower back and give you a new mower and we will not refund your money. New Holland says that they will not have anything to do with them taking it back that they have nothing to do with the selling part just the dealer. No I am force to take West Hills to court and waste my time in court and lawyers fees in order to get what is fair. The fact is I spent $24,900 on a brand new piece of equipment that has never worked right from the beginning and I am going to now spend more on lawyers fees. I ask you to please consider this before doing any business with West Hills Tractor in jonesbourgh TN . If there is anything I can do to keep you from going through a nightmare like I have please feel free to PM me.

Beware of New Holland and West Hills tractor in TN

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire