Brand New Brillion Seeder

vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Rented a brand spanking new Brillion SS8 from NRCS office and planted 19 acres with it.  I was the first one to use it.  Worked like a champ!  Metering was absolutely spot on.   Jane at the office was like a mother watching her child go off to school for the first time.  Said she was glad that I was the first one to use it because I always return equipment better in better condition that I picked it up.

 

Got done and started cleaning out the seed box.  Found a 3x1/2 bolt wedged in the agitator!  I know it wasn't there when I started.  So it must have come from the seed or been hidden under the agitator.

 

Makes me sick to my heart!  I hate tearing up equipment!

 

Ralph

 



Brand New Brillion Seeder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire