Dehydrated Alfalfa

dimanche 25 octobre 2015

I am attending an international alfalfa convention where the European Union delegation highlighted the benefit of their dehydrated alfalfa hay, and a few Spanish dehydration equipment manufacturers also setup a booth explaining how to integrate their machines into the harvesting process.

 

Are dehydrated alfalfa popular in the U.S.?  Prior to my trip I had no idea about its dominant role in European alfalfa export.  The folks I talked to said it is easier to achieve consistent quality for export, and to reduce potential bloating.

 

The U.S. folks did a pretty good presentation as well.  I met a director from National Alfalfa & Forage Alliance (http://alfalfa.org/) who laid out some good cases for U.S. alfalfa production.

 

 



Dehydrated Alfalfa

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire