Bobcat t300

samedi 24 octobre 2015

This summer Was the first year I have run the Kuhn 18 bale accumulator. I bough the tie grabber also. Long story short the machine I had originally thought I was going to buy was on tires and is just not suitable for the tie grabber. Which was a cat 262c with extra weights. Tires leave to many marks in the fields and it also had a slew of software problems which led me to give it up. So I ended up with Good deal on a bobcat t300. Good tracks and runs well. Been using for about a 2 months using the regular grabber and not the tie grabber. I absolutely love this thing. Way better in the fields and smoother ride and tons of lift power.
Long story short I need to add a second hydraulic function to run the tie grabber and I'm wondering the best way to do this. I could add a splitter on the tie grabber but I would rather add the function to the machine.
Does anyone have any experience with this or have any good ideas?
Thanks, Seth

Bobcat t300

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire