Deciding on a roof.

vendredi 23 octobre 2015

New to the site. I just purchased a new RTVX-1120D in camo and I'm having a hard time getting a straight answer on the correct roof for it. I purchased it out of state and didn’t think to get the roof included at the time of purchase. My issue is i want to put doors on it and add heat eventually, but I'm being told by my local dealer that the poly/plastic roof works with all
door kits. The dealer that i purchased it from said the poly roof won't work with laminated glass windshield with the wiper and will leak around the doors because of the short overhang. Does anyone have the scoop on which i the tried correct method? I want the laminated windshield and wiper, but not tomorrow. I do want the the roof asap and definitely want to add the metal doors in the future. Does the overhead console fit in the poly or metal roof, which roof is better to add an LED light bar to.

Thanks


Deciding on a roof.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire