Best frost seeding spreaders ?

lundi 1 février 2016

Having used a no till drill for years now with mixed results.  As well as reading here and asking our local University program (UVM) about their opinion.  It sounds like frost seeding  might be the ticket for the plethora of small home owner fields that I hay.   As well as  some of the larger fields that are thinning.  

I will be primarily  spreading OG  and possibly some Timothy.  

 

So my question is:

     What seed spreaders have you had the best luck with? 

 I have  found the 3 point  PTO driven  TSC spreaders,  to the Frontier units.   Or  the battery operated ones that can go on a ATV.   The PTO units seem to have a greater spread 40 +-  compared to 12'  of a battery operated one.    

I'm thinking that the Frontier units may give me the most regulated and accurate spread for the buck.  (and it would be my very first piece of equipment  with  green paint) 

 

As always I Greatly appreciate  everyone's feed back.  

Thank you in advance! 



Best frost seeding spreaders ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire