Fall Spraying For Weeds

mardi 11 octobre 2016

Clearing another field and it's got every weed imaginable - but to my surprise a pretty good stand of mixed grass, likely OG and fescue of some sort.

 

Typically when I clear fields like this, I take a full years cutting on them as they stand - less the weeds and briars to both generate some immediate revenue, allow lime to do it's thing and just see what I've got in a hay field before plotting a path forward.

 

The question I have is - how late can I spray for weeds in the fall.  It's October, we are a week or two from a frost.  Is it to late to hit this field with 2,4-d or Pasturegard or GrazonNext or something else - other than round-up and have a nice weed kill?

 

Thanks,

Bill



Fall Spraying For Weeds

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire