NH 648 string wrap

dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Hello all, well I'm done for the year bailing and will be spending some time getting things cleaned up for winter...  if it ever cools off and rains here that is....

 

My NH 648 round baler has trouble with wrapping the string on the roll....

 

The string starts and wraps good until the end of the rap or outside edge of the bale... 

 

When it gets to the edge of a roll the string just stays in the same place and makes several wraps then cuts the string like normal BUT...

 

The trouble is when I dump the roll the string starts unrolling off the roll also.. wtf ???

 

The baler string doesn't "move" any while wrapping the ends of the string and doesn't lock the string and if the roll rolls any when dumping the string always comes loose from the edge of the rolls..

 

The baler does have the roll kicker and I always back up when wrapping due to my exhaust being under the tractor, dump then move on...

 

I'm wondering if their is anything I can do that will help this, it gets old messing with the string that doesn't want to stay on the roll.. I have the baler rolling tight rolls and the string is tight on the roll it's just the outside edge string needs to move some so the string will catch itself and hold itself on the roll.... remove the kicker maybe, but that won't help the string .....

 

Anyone have a fix .....

 

Thanks, Chris



NH 648 string wrap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire