Kubots RA 1035 Rotery Rake Extras

jeudi 20 octobre 2016

Greetings folks.

 

I have been reading through all the manuals, parts books, literature on my new Kubota RA 1035 Rake (mfg by kverneland group  http://ift.tt/2eMtzpB;). In the literature and in the assembly manual were some options I am wondering if I should get to add on. I already have the boogie wheels and dont need the lighting group.

 

One option is the tine safety clips. They attach to the tines near the arm to keep a tine attached if it breaks. The also appear to keep the tines aligned. I can see this saving my baler knives, but dont know how often tines actually break. The other option is some sort of shock assembly at the head stock. Anyone know anything about these. Other than having to flip a set of the boogie wheel over it appear to have been set up correctly, including the rotor tilt.

 

If anyone runs one of these I would love to hear about any tricks of operation.

 

Thanks



Kubots RA 1035 Rotery Rake Extras

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire