Relative feed value tests - I am more educated

lundi 24 octobre 2016

Attached are some feed tests (samples) that I recently had analyzed.  After reading these sample (numbers 1, 2 & 3), then try to answer these questions:

 

  • Would you (should you), feed this to horses, goats, sheep, beef cows, etc.?
  • Should you let them have any of these free choice (all they can eat)?
  • What would the veterinarian say about feeding these choices?
  • What would your customers say about these feeds?
  • Do you have a personal option on the quality of these samples?

 

I know that they show RFV (relative feed values), I am looking at a different vendor, to be able to get RFQ (relative feed quality), test results, but that will be next year's project.

 

My education continues, I will post more information later on these samples.

 

Larry

 

Attached Files



Relative feed value tests - I am more educated

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire