2016 National Agricultural Classification Survey

mardi 3 janvier 2017

I currently have ZERO plans on filling this out. Of course, we are coerced into doing this by being threatened with a fine.

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But frankly, as I review the United States Constitution, I find absolutely no authority to establish the USDA in the first place. I know, I know, the USDA does some really awesome things like giving money to beginning lesbian farmers and paying people to not grow anything, but I just don't want to be bothered.

Goliath, meet David.

The reason I'm posting this is because, while my initial reaction is to tell them to stick it, if there is a compelling reason why I should fill this out and send it in, I'm willing to listen.

Your thoughts?

2016 National Agricultural Classification Survey

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire