Installing a new KFI Snow Plow

mercredi 25 janvier 2017

This winter has been rough here, LOTS of snow. I didn't want to put a plow on the RTV, but it became a necessity. Not needing the expense of the beautiful Boss plow, I found and ordered a 66" KFI plow. It has arrived, very quickly due to an excellent ebay seller and business owner. He managed to find a plow for me and get it here quickly.

I thought I would document the installation since info on these is kind of scarce.

Here is the RTV and my work area.



The plow cost $688 delivered. I also ordered an adapter to raise the front lift point and a winch bracket. I had a winch already, new in the box from some years ago. Wiring and winch mount are in route.


Installing a new KFI Snow Plow

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire