Starting from sratch. Equipment suggestions?

samedi 14 janvier 2017

Hey guys I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of different posts and I figured it was time to make my own. I am fixing to get into hay producing and I'm starting from scratch and trying to figure out what kind of equipment I should buy. 

 

It seams like everyone says Krone disc mowers are the best, but what model is a good one? I want at least 9'.

 

As far as balers go, I'd like to stick with a netwrap (possibly cover edge) Deere. 5x5 bales, or adjustable chamber. I need to stay around $10k range. Not sure which model to go with there either. 

 

That leads me to rakes. I would really like to get a rotary rake but I figure I may end up with whatever wheel rake I find at a good price since I'm starting out. I've been looking heavy into the Pequea rotary rakes, but I'm open to suggestions. We don't have any rotary rakes around here so I'm going to have to travel to get one regardless of brand.

 

 

I have a Kuhn, Vermeer, Krone, Deere, CaseIH dealers all within an hour of me, so pretty much all of the brands I'll be able to access parts for. 

 

What do you guys think of Tonutti disc mowers?

 

Thanks!



Starting from sratch. Equipment suggestions?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire