Krone 323s vs 320 and thoughts on 403 and 283

lundi 16 janvier 2017

I am having trouble figuring out the differences between the two. I visually see a different mounting system. I thinks want atleast 9 cut like I have currently.

I have a small personal hay operation. 28-50 acres a year in north Texas that I will cut a few times. Bermuda, Johnson grass and blue stem. I currently use a NH 451 with a propane JD 4010 or a Kubota GC 135. Then I bale with a JD 535.

I have searched and read several forum posts and think I like the idea of a krone. I will be buying used if I can find one in good shape. For around 3500-4000 I have found all three models above. Then a moco bine in a 283gc. For my smaller spaces the pull behind doesn't compute. Maybe I don't understand them. So far I haven't crimped or beat the grass after I cut it. Bottom line any help or insight or thoughts will help. Hopefully I have listed what is needed to help.
Thanks in advance Mike

Krone 323s vs 320 and thoughts on 403 and 283

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire