Milking Equipment

mardi 10 janvier 2017

So branching out a little, I have a couple very beginner type questions on milking equipment.  I have been exploring getting into small scale dairy.  More of a hobby i guess to lose even more money than the beef exploration currently does haha!

 

So with that, say I were to purchase a complete take out stanchion barn pipeline setup.  Vac pump, stainless lines, receiver group, pulsators, auto wash setup, wiring, sinks, hot water tank etc etc.  If i were to put that in my current barn as a stanchion setup, what would happen a year or 5 down the road when I want to convert to a parlor.  Can none, most, or only vac pump receiver group be used for that transition.

 

I guess what I am asking is can I take a pipeline setup and essentially put the pipeline and receiver group in a pit when I am ready to put a parlor in along with upgrading claws and ATOs etc?

 

Thanks,

-Matt



Milking Equipment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire