PTO Bale Wagon for 2 String

lundi 30 janvier 2017

Gentlemen,

 

I apologize if this topic has been covered in the past.  I have searched all the archives but not found the information I am looking for.  If its out there please point me in the correct direction.  

 

I have a very small operation in NV.  I have 2 fields that are flood irrigated.  One is 7 acres and the other is 22 acres.  We have lots of water and lots of sun so we get about 235 tons of alfalfa per year.  We usually green chop the first and last cutting and bale the 2nd, 3rd and 4th.  That's a lot of hay to stack by hand.  I have a pto driven 2 string Hayliner 425 baler that I use with my 50hp tractor.  It makes really nice 80 to 90 lb bales.  Obviously I have the ability to adjust the length.    

 

I am looking to find a pto bale wagon that picks up 2 string bales.  My one requirement is that the bale wagon has the pushers for unloading.  I plan to store the hay in stacks outside (one bale unloading is not required).  I have been looking at the NH1033 but I am having lots of trouble figuring out which one of their wagons pick up 2 string bales.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend/comment on which type of bale wagon might be good for my operation.  I would like to keep it PTO driven as I don't need another engine to maintain.  I also would like to find something in the $5,000 to $10,000 range.  

 

Thank you for your time.  I appreciate all the information that you all provide on this forum...it helps immensely.  

Andrew



PTO Bale Wagon for 2 String

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire