Got myself a disc mower! Kuhn GMD 44 input?

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

I picked up this Kuhn GMD 44 today for $1000. It looks like it's in pretty good shape. None of the turtle bearing look bad, and the guy took really good care of it. In my area this was a screaming deal. It's hard to find anything this size that's brand name for less than $2k. 

 

Does anyone have one of these, or any thoughts on what to keep an eye on? I've done a bunch of research, and it seems like they're good machines. 

 

All I can say is.. I'm STOKED to not have to use the sickle bar mower for this hay season! I know it's a smaller cut, but that sickle mower was literally a pain in my neck!

 

Thanks,

 

Chris

 

Kuhn%20disc%20mower_zpsl4g3ovzd.jpg



Got myself a disc mower! Kuhn GMD 44 input?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire