Cattle Water Trough

lundi 2 janvier 2017

I am trying to determine what kind of water trough is going to best suit my needs. I divided my pasture fields to allow for a more rotational grazing. However this has left 4-10 acre paddocks with water sources ranging from none to poor. I have decided I am much better off to use city water for this project as opposed to drilling wells, or pumping water from existing sources to the needed locations.

I am leaning toward Ritchie Thrifty King units and splitting them with fence line. Each waterer supplying water to two paddocks. I am leaning towards the thrifty King for the fact it is frost free and hoping this would reduce evaporation during the summer months. I intend to use these areas for summer into late fall.

Please guys, I am open to suggestions or thoughts I am missing. Thanks!

Cattle Water Trough

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire