Upcoming Purchase - Extended Warranty?

mardi 10 janvier 2017

As a general rule, I avoid purchasing an extended warranty on big purchases. My truck was an exception back in '05 and I was glad I got it.

I have read about several folks on this forum with some really interesting problems with their units. Unfortunately, I can't tell how old their RTV is but it seems like they've seen a lot of service. I am interested at what point in their RTV's service life did they begin to have issues that required attention.

For the Kubota RTV-X1120 that we are planning to buy, would you purchase the extended warranty based on your experience?

I appreciate the input and really glad this forum exists - I have learned something almost every day.

Thanks


Upcoming Purchase - Extended Warranty?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire