MF 25 3pt rake

mercredi 8 février 2017

I am considering trading my V-rake for a MF 25 3pt rake, I am waiting on pics and should have them this evening. Fella said he replaced ALL bearings last year, replaced the tires with solid tires, straightened a bar, he said it works great and also has another for spare parts. 

 

My V-rake is just too cumbersome and doesn't do well in my small odd shaped fields so I'm thinking a rola bar would be better suited.

 

The fella is 3 hrs away around Knoxville,TN and he will be making the trip to me. I will be able to run it to have a look at it's operation and I'd like to know what to look for and check as I don't really know much about them, I ran one when younger but don't remember much..

 

I like the idea of being able to lift it over windrows & stop the pto as needed...

 

Those that know them please school me on the pro's & con's ...

 

I'll post the pics when he sends them...

 

Thanks

Chris



MF 25 3pt rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire