Record Keeping

mardi 4 avril 2017

I'm trying to figure out a way to label rolls of hay so I can keep better records. Personally, I feel like the only way to improve is to have well kept records to show hay quality, profit/loss and other weaknesses in my operation. I'd like to number my rolls as they go in barn so I know where they came from (ie. rolls #1-150/ field 1) and then know how each cutting analysis looks compared to different cuttings/fields. At first I thought spray paint would be the go to BUT with having a twine wrap baler I feel like a big spray painted number on my hay would raise the eyebrows of my customers regardless of the quality of the hay. Am i thinking in the right direction or am I more or less p*ssing in the wind.

 

Tyler



Record Keeping

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire