Advice on share rental deal

vendredi 29 septembre 2017

So I have a decent sized hay customer that makes about 30 acres of their own hay and buys the rest of their needs off of me.  They approached me a couple of weeks ago and said that they want to quit making their own hay to better use their staff in other areas.  They would like me to propose a share deal to make the hay and then sell them my share.  We do all cash rents, so this would be new to me, so I have some questions.

 

What is the typical share percentage if we make the hay and do all the management and fertilization?

 

What is the share if we split the fertilizer by the share percentage?

 

Their hay storage barn is in need of replacement and only works for small squares.  They asked how the share would change if I hauled all the hay home, stored it, and hauled it back.  This is all 3x3's and 10 miles away.

 

I am sure I have more questions, but can't think of them right now.  Would like to figure out how to make this work, because whoever does the share deal haying will get the contract on the rest of the hay needs. 

 

Thanks in advance for any advice,

 

Tim



Advice on share rental deal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire