Good and bad of a Kuhn GA6622 rake?

mercredi 13 septembre 2017

There's a Kuhn GA6622 rotary rake coming up at an auction in a couple weeks and I was wondering if there was anything in particular I should look for when checking it out?  I've only seen these things on the dealer lot and watching from the sidelines - never owned/run one.  I've heard a lot of good things about rotary rakes, but haven't been willing to spend the money on one when I have a nice tandem rolabar rake setup at home that's all paid for.

 

I looked at it the other day and it seems to be in really good shape as compared to other rotary rakes I've seen at auctions.  There weren't any bent safety bars, the curtains were in good shape, etc.  The only problem spot I noticed was a couple of the tires were worn out (one was showing the threads).

 

I know it's probably going to go for more than I want to spend, but just in case I'd like to know if it's a good buy.

 

Thanks, Josh



Good and bad of a Kuhn GA6622 rake?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire