Liberty beans

mercredi 13 septembre 2017

Found out the guy right next to me grows Liberty beans and he said he's getting a bit concerned because the Liberty is weak on grass. I thought of sneaking a picture but that's not nice they aren't mine, but the grass is higher than the beans in 65% of the field. Now why I bring this up is I am shopping for Liberty beans just kind of checking out the possibility and now is the time. I think I asked before here and got no answer seems like there's a bunch of guys on here the plant Liberty beans so I am wondering. Do the Liberty beans have the liberty and the Roundup Ready trait. And can you spray with those two things at the same time. Or do these Liberty beans that you use have only the Liberty Trait

Liberty beans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire