Birdsfoot Trefoil

mardi 12 septembre 2017

Experimenting with growing different kinds of crops (especially hay) is one of my favorite things about farming and keeps things interesting. I have decided I want to try some birdsfoot trefoil. Not sure it will even thrive this far south as it seems to be mainly used up north. Already ordered some seed so I guess I will find out. I have read as many articles as I could find about it and it is an interesting forage. Thought I would post on here to see if we had any members growing it and could give me any first hand advice or what to watch for.

As frustrating as alfalfa has been this year I'm not sure why in the hell I'm wanting to plant another legume that is similar in dry down and leaf loss from what I have read🤔.

Hayden

Birdsfoot Trefoil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire