RTV Side Mirrors are important

jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Especially to me.

I'm used to them on the RTV 900. Very handy. I bought a center rear view mirror for the RTV 1140 and it works okay, especially for watching passengers and any load in the bed.

But for backing in tight spots side mirrors help me out most. I can see exactly where my rear corner is. Anyway I'm used to that on the 900, and did not have them on the 1140. Last weekend I moved the 1140 to my main garage and was backing it out ...and banged into my Toyota 4Runner. Arrggg

A $450 repair to fix my stew-pid careless wreck into my own vehicle. I was watching the front end making sure I missed the flower bed when I hear the crunch. Crap.

I feel lucky to be getting if fixed for $450. Some shops would have charged 800+.

Here is a pick of the damage.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4RunnerDent.jpg (103.7 KB)


RTV Side Mirrors are important

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire