RTV 1140 with a RTV 900 roof

samedi 30 septembre 2017

In 2013 I bought a used windshield and soft side cab for the RTV 900. It came with a black plastic roof since the guy was replacing his plastic roof with a metal one. I envisioned making a canopy roof for my tractor with it.

That never happened.

So, I put it on the RTV 1140 today. It covers the front seat, not the back. Could not fasten it down to the rear bar as the holes do not line up with the bar. I cut out the back to sit down better but it is still higher in the back than it should be. Oh well Can't beat the cost. Free is good, and making use of something just sitting around in the pole barn is a big plus to me. :D

You can see the previous owner had banged up the front passenger corner of the top. minor damage but makes it look crooked.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTV_1140withRoof1.jpg (87.0 KB)
File Type: jpg RTV_1140withRoof2.jpg (108.8 KB)
File Type: jpg RTV_1140withRoof3.jpg (86.0 KB)


RTV 1140 with a RTV 900 roof

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire