Vermeer 554xl packing hay on back side of bottom drum & bale ramp

jeudi 31 mai 2018

I have a used 554xl with wide pickup & net.  It is plugging with hay between bottom drum and bale ramp, I don't understand how it can even get hay back there.   I have new bearings put in the bottom drum, new teeth, new cam rollers etc...  According to my parts book it shows that there should be two idler rollers on the bottom of the tail gate, with a bar with a 1/4 bar welded to placed further back in the tailgate, but on my baler the bar is at the end of the tailgate, next to the lower drum, my dealer says that's the right way for that bottom bar to put in, and showed me the safety doc. that explained how to install the bar.  Any one have any suggestions on what is going on. and how to stop this issue.  thanks



Vermeer 554xl packing hay on back side of bottom drum & bale ramp

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire