Vermeer 504 I super belt tracking (warped??)

lundi 28 mai 2018

I have a vermeer 504 I super without hydro tension. Been having some issues with belt tracking. The wide belt on the opposite side of twine box seems to be running to the twine box and flipping in half. The rest of the belts seem to be just running to guides on the twine box side. I have replaced any and all bearings that seem to be bad. I noticed when I closed tail gate it is riding to one side (away from twine box). When gate is latched I have about 1/16" slack on one roller and other is in a bind,but latched. The gap on twine box side is probably 1/4" while the other side is tightly closed. Could I have something warped? Would this cause my issue? How do I fix it?

Vermeer 504 I super belt tracking (warped??)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire