Vermeer TM850 questions

jeudi 17 mai 2018

Hello, new to the forums here, but have a question. Recently purchased a TM850. I've cut with TM800 and it cuts nice and close to the ground. When we got this TM850, it cuts well, but we're having a few issues. For one, I can't get it to cut as low to the ground as the TM800. The 800 probably cut 1/4" or 1/2 off the ground and this 850 seems like its cutting at like 1" or a bit more. I have already messed with the tilt cylinder bushing and currently have it on 5. Also, the mower tends to streak. When we got it the blades were very worn out. The cutter wasn't used much but the owner just didn't change them. I flipped the blades and they seem to be cutting well. I notice the streaking happens then I see a clod of grass come out and it stops. Thanks for the help in advance



Vermeer TM850 questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire