Options for buying new Kubota wheels and tires

dimanche 13 mai 2018

I was priced 1700 for new wheels and AG tires for my Grand L 3010 Kubota tractor.

I have been running industrial tires which were easier on the lawn than Ag's would be, but I no longer mow with the tractor and I'm sick of getting stuck so easily with the industrial tires. They pick up mud and turn into slicks way to quickly. I end up stuck or not being able to get to parts of my property that I want to work on.

I have procrastinated long enough. Time to buy a set of AG tires for my girl (aka tractor). Are there other options for buying wheels that will fit my Kubota? I'm sure I could buy the tires elsewhere, but I'd prefer to get tires and wheels at same place and sure would like to get them for a few hundred less than $1700. Any ideas?

Other issue is I would have to have them mounted and filled and I cannot transport my tractor. I pay to have a dealer come and get it. I suppose any tractor dealer might offer that service so I suppose I will call other tractor dealers in the area and see if they can get the wheels and save me any dollars on the set of wheels and tires.


Options for buying new Kubota wheels and tires

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire